When you need Cold Room Maintenance service for an industrial cold storage in your facility, it’s vital that a technician can respond quickly to keep you operating as efficiently as possible. Emerald representatives specialize in industrial cold storage service and repair. Factory-trained and certified service technicians go through extensive training to diagnose and solve problems within whole project like cooler/freezer doors and roll up or high impact doors, leakage problems, damage floors or ceiling and also repairing of cooling system
- 24-hour emergency service in most communities.
- Local service technicians who can arrive onsite more quickly.
- Our experts provide diagnoses, recommendations, and solutions.
- Insulated panel repair / replacement
- Insulated panel walling modifications
- Walk in chillers, freezers and blast freezers
- Cold store demolition and panel disposal
- Mortuary cold rooms
- Pressure relief valve repair / replacement
- Corner trim repair / replacement
- Door repair / replacement
- Track repair / replacement
- Door / strip curtain repair / replacement
- Flip flap door repair / replacement
Emerald and our exclusive Representative Network take pride in providing local, reliable, and comprehensive service for industrial and agriculture cold storage. This is an in depth analysis conducted by Emerald Industry experts who come to your facility and examine your specific environment and needs. You’ll receive an analysis showing energy usage, maintenance costs, and productivity impact of your project relative to other common choices. Offered by a separate, specialist division of Emerald, Emerald Cold Store Maintenance provides a complete range of services for the maintenance, refurbishment and repair of temperature controlled and hygiene-safe environments.
One of the most important aspects of a cold room system for efficient cooling is refrigeration. Including proper maintenance of compressors, fan coil units or FCUs, the condenser and the evaporators, unlike any other equipment the overall cold room refrigeration system should undergo daily, monthly, quarterly and annual preventative maintenance checks.
– Check each compressor for any oil leakage
– Check all Freon levels for each system
– Check the evaporator for possible ice formation
– Check if PLC switchboard functions properly
– Check secondary system’s head pressure
– Check proper cold room temperature
– perform daily maintenance checks
– Check system efficiency
– Ensure that condenser coil fins are clean
– Ensure that the evaporator and unit cooler fins are clean
– Ensure reverse blowing is working properly
– Ensure proper cooling in full load
– Ensure refrigerant levels are well-maintained and working properly
– Ensure that control valves are working properly.
– Ensure defrosting functions are working properly
– Ensure evaporators are working properly
– Clean evaporator casing and blower fans
– Calibrate cold room temperature
– perform a system functional test and check for any malfunctions
– perform monthly maintenance checks
– Check overall functionality of cold rooms
– perform daily, monthly and quarterly checks accordingly
– perform chemical washing on heat exchanger, as needed